(1) Q: Why do four-legged animals dance badly?
A: Because they have two left feet.
(2) Q: What time is it when an elephant sits on your fence?
A: It’s time to get a new fence!
(3) Q: What do you get when you cross a mountain lion and a parrot?
A: I don’t know, but you better listen when it talks!
(4) Q: What did the duck say when she finished shopping?
A: Just put it on my bill.
(5) Q: What do you call an elephant in a telephone box?
(6) Q: What did the snail say when he hitched a ride on the turtle’s back?
(7) Q: What’s a slug?
A: A snail with a housing problem.